If you’re searching for a new roof solution that provides reliable protection for suburban and business buildings alike, then metal roofs are the material you can depend on. Metal roofing installations are so resilient, they can successfully protect your house against the wind, fire, and also hail, which means lowered insurance premiums for you! There are also plenty of styles and colors to pick from, so you know you won’t need to sacrifice style for quality. In addition to metal roof installations, we also offer metal roof repair for your home or business metal roofing. At Class Contracting, we provide an extensive selection of options for metal roof installation in DFW and Highland Village, TX, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us at 972-807-3224 today to begin, or to ask one of our trained contractors for a quote.
Metal Roof Installation and Repair Services
Typically speaking, you can rely on just about any kind of metal roof to offer the protection you need. Nothing is entirely indestructible, though, and your metal roof solution can be broken in certain situations. In the event that you do have a need for metal roof repair, it is likely that it will be quick and simple to remedy. Truly, on most occasions metal roof repair is solely required for roof systems that were installed incorrectly, so to skip the need for repairs, you should make sure the metal roof installation is completed by professionals with ample experience. There are plenty of repairs and metal roof installation in DFW and Highland Village, TX we offer, and you can see some of them listed here, below.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is recognized for being safe from corrosion, along with lightweight, but it’s critical to make sure it is sealed to retain its shine.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Commercial buildings can greatly benefit from the durability of a low maintenance metal roof system.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal is another resilient metal roofing option, and this affordable material can be seen on homes and businesses.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Standing seam metal roofs are available in different varieties, and this variety is not as costly.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles are the ideal solution for clients that want to have a metal roof system but want the end result to look like a traditional roof.
- Residential Metal Roofing It’s not strange to observe metal roofing on a variety of residential homes, including modern style as well as traditional varieties.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation When considering metal roofs, standing seam metal always stands as one of the most popular.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofs are included in the most resilient metals available and can be purchased in galvanized or galvalume options.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is one of the preferred choices for residential roofing, and many clients adore its traditional style.
No matter what type of metal roof you qualify for, your home or business is going to have more durable and long-lasting protection. If you want a more energy-efficient, safe, and dependable roof for your home or business, call us today at 972-807-3224 for metal roof installation in DFW and Highland Village, TX. If you own a metal roof and need repair service, our roofers are able to help you with that, as well. Just give us a call and we will set up a repair or installation of metal roofing.
Get Metal Roof Installation and Repair Services Today!
Metal roofing is a fantastic addition to nearly any structure, and at Class Contracting, we can help you pick the perfect metal roofing for your requirements and budget. Our experts have years of experience offering top-quality metal roof repair and installation services throughout this community, and we only utilize high-quality supplies for every project. Shingle roofs tend to only endure 20 years, but a metal roof can endure as long as 50 years, and provide better protection along with less maintenance for each of those years. We’re proud to provide a selection of metal materials for metal roof installation in DFW and Highland Village, TX, with choices such as metal shingles, stone coated steel, and much more! To get started, or to learn more, call our crew of professionals at 972-807-3224 today!